Reserving / reporting:
• Assisting with the quantification of the Company’s quarterly Best Estimate reserve position.
• Assisting with the production of quarterly performance reports.
• Assisting with the quarterly recalculation of the Solvency Capital Requirement using the Company’s internally developed capital model, which will include preparation of updated input assumptions.
• Providing projections of payout patterns, loss ratios and other inputs to the Company’s cash flow and Asset Liability Matching (ALM) models
• Providing support to the Company’s ORSA process through calculation of the impact of identified stresses using the capital model.
• Providing technical analysis as needed, which may include the following areas:
o Pricing decisions
o Reinsurance pricing negotiations
o Large claim reviews
• Monitoring the controls on data supplied to the Actuarial department to ensure data integrity and identify discrepancies.
• Helping to create and maintain model and process documentation.
• Producing other management information as required.
Part-qualified actuary required.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland