This permanent role will offer a fast paced, exciting & dynamic environment with a competitive package and an opportunity to rapidly develop their career.
The Financial Reporting Actuary will be a key contributor to the actuarial team and support the delivery of the IFRS, MCEV, Solvency I and Solvency II financials as well as other related project work. The successful candidate will have the ambition to take on increased responsibility over time within the team.
Reporting (IFRS, MCEV, Solvency II (Standard Formula & Internal Model)
• Contributing towards the production of a diverse set of reporting deliverables across multiple bases
• Liaising with relevant external and internal stakeholders
• Building upon and supporting the existing structures and processes within the Actuarial team
• Ensuring that all relevant regulatory and financial reporting deadlines are met
• Calculate interim estimated solvency position for monitoring purposes
• Quantifying the impact on the solvency position of proposed transactions
• Preparing reports regarding solvency for various stakeholders
• Manage, mentor, and develop actuarial trainees. Have a desire to manage people in the future.
• Support Internal Model
• Work with Group stakeholders throughout the world.
• Contribute towards Board and Committee presentations
• Support Risk Management, Finance and Pricing Functions
• Ad Hoc related project work as it arises
The Ideal Candidate:
• An ambition to manage people/processes
• Strong technical knowledge & desire for continuous learning.
• Strong organisational skills with ability to meet multiple competing deliverables
• Flexibility and openness to change
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good interpersonal skills
• Focused and proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Results driven and passion for quality
For further details, please contact Paul Walsh on +35316099404 or email@example.com
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland