Are you interested in working for one of the world's leading reinsurers? Our Clint is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) medical insurance pricing team.
Our client is a recognised global leader in medical reimbursement business, reinsuring clients in a wide range of markets. The team is very diverse but with a strong sense of community. Their work is demanding, but there is a good pinch of fun too. They are committed, curious and supportive of one another.
This role is based in London. Its key focus is to support the actuarial management of the medical reinsurance portfolio across Europe, with a particular focus on risk-equalised markets.
Reporting to the Head Medical Reinsurance EMEA you will apply your technical actuarial and modelling skills across a wide variety of activities. You will have the opportunity for out of the box thinking, working on solutions to a broad range of challenges.
You will work collaboratively both within the pricing team and with various functions and subject matter experts throughout the Group, both within EMEA and globally. If you are looking for a challenging role, where you can apply – and continue to develop – your curiosity, enthusiasm and problem-solving capabilities, this is for you.
Responsibilities & Duties:
– Portfolio-level and facultative pricing of medical insurance business
– Product development / pricing support to clients
– Regular performance monitoring of medical reinsurance business and ad hoc actuarial investigations
– Coordinating GAAP and economic value reporting for in-force medical reinsurance business
The Ideal Candidate:
– Recently qualified or close to a professional actuarial qualification
– Medical insurance experience in a risk equalised market such as Ireland would be a particular advantage
– Proven analytical skills
– Excellent collaboration and team working, sociable "can-do" attitude
– Ability to manage time and multiple priorities effectively
– Self-motivation, ability to work under pressure when needed
– Strong communication skills
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland