Trainee actuarial position in the Business Development Team supporting the team with the acceptance process of new business.
• Reviewing and documenting the pricing basis for new business opportunities.
• Preparing reports on new business deals setting out the structure, risks and key financial measures.
• Reviewing reinsurance treaty documentation and preparation for signing by senior management
• Responsible for regular database updates – sanctions checks, experience analysis, new business deals log
• Lapse investigation and assistance on research & development project work
• Support the business development team with Ad-hoc projects.
Please contact Jenny@acumen-resources.com or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate