– Perform exploratory hands-on analysis with a view to identifying and generating customer insights and recommendations that will maximise business value in desired portfolio segments.
– Create and maintain customer segment profiles to inform personalisation strategies.
– Bring a strong analytical orientation and develop tools to support strategic business decision-making and forecasting.
– Apply statistical techniques to large data sets in the course of predictive modelling.
– Derive post-campaign outcomes in order to measure the effectiveness of these campaigns.
– Using data from across the organisation – be responsible for delivering analyses and the interpretation of these analyses in a way that is “business-user” friendly and easy to interpret to enable data driven decision making.
– Work with other areas of the business – including the I.T., Datawarehouse and Sales teams – to ensure development work is completed and campaign tracking is fit-for-purpose.
– In conjunction with the Head of Portfolio Management, work with internal cross- functional business clients to identify opportunities to improve current business processes that will deliver value to the organisation.
– Lead, manage and mentor a number of analysts.
– Experience in data mining / analysis and demonstrated ability to offer commercial insights from the data.
– Technical experience of 5+ years, experience of statistical techniques and a strong technical background e.g. good knowledge of SAS, SQL, Emblem and Excel preferred.
– Demonstrated ability to integrate data from various sources.
– Self-starter and motivated with a high degree of accountability.
– Quantitative educational background (preferred in Statistics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics).
– Experience working within a cross-functional team environment.
– Results orientated with the ability to take decisions quickly when necessary and the resilience to challenge / be challenged.
– Experience in leading (and developing) a team.
– Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills. Proven ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to a broad-based stakeholder audience.
– Investigative and intellectually curious mind with the constant desire to get beyond the ‘what’ and to the ‘why’.
– Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
– Demonstrated strong commercial / business awareness.
– Demonstrated attentiveness to quality and productivity.
Please contact email@example.com or +35316099404 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland