The role will involve:
• The delivery of a range of complex technical tasks such as basis setting, calculation and reconciliation of Technical Provisions, review and analysis of capital requirements
• Carrying out technical calculations to support bonus setting, and reporting on the results
• Production of analysis and reports to support the Financial Reporting Actuary and the Head of Actuarial Function
• Accountability for the validation of inputs to models and the technical accuracy of outputs
As a Senior Actuarial Analyst, you will have:
• Good industry knowledge
o Working knowledge of life products, markets and competitors
o Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislator frameworks, with particular emphasis on Solvency II requirements
• Experience in a Life Office with
o Experience in a range of the tasks for which the Actuarial Function is responsible
o Experience in a Financial Reporting and/or Risk Management environment
o Experience of report writing and presentation of reports to management
o Excellent technical actuarial skills
o Experience of communicating complex problems and issues effectively.
You will also be studying for, and making good progress with, the professional actuarial exams of the Institute & Faculty of Actuaries. You will get all the support you’d expect as an actuarial student.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland