Our client operates a rotation policy for Actuarial trainees and initially the role will sit in the Actuarial Operations team. The successful candidate’s key responsibilities include;
• Calculation and processing of policy corrections where required.
• Management of workflow to ensure that any corrections to policies are completed in a timely manner.
• Liaising with the Customer Service and Finance teams to ensure all necessary steps are taken to complete policy corrections.
• To confirm that illustration bases and algorithms adhere to the specifications and administration systems satisfy the guidance in various territories
• To provide a timely service in respect of non-standard illustrations.
• Calculation of premiums payable to reinsurers.
• Updating and maintaining procedures and providing high quality documentation.
Graduate or Trainee Actuary with approx. 1 year of Life experience.
Please contact Jenny on +35316099409 or jenny@acumen-resources for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland