Financial Reporting Actuary required for growing international company, responsibilities will include:
• Calculate the Technical Provisions for the quarterly MVBS
• Providing an opinion on the assumption set based on experience analyses, including expert judgement used to calculate the assumptions
• Provide documentation with regards results justification, review and analysis carried out
• Review of other financial reporting tasks such as NBV, MCEV, Reinsurance Returns, IFRS reporting, etc.
• To provide support when required to the actuarial team
Qualified actuary ideally with experience in life insurance reporting.
For further information please contact Jenny@acumen-resources.com or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland