Acumen Resources are delighted to have been selected as the exclusive recruitment partner for the role of Actuarial Manager.
• Lead teams and project work streams including project planning, budgeting and performance management of your team members.
• Show leadership in developing service offerings for our clients, identifying upcoming areas of demand driven by regulatory and market trends and actively fostering client relationships.
• Be responsible for identifying current and future skilled resource requirements, organising training, mentoring and recruitment as appropriate to meet those needs.
• Use expert knowledge to manage team members to efficiently and robustly deliver service to client expectations.
Self-Development and Self-Leadership
• Evidence continued development and commitment to developing competence and skills and challenging oneself to expand personal comfort zones.
• As a role model, demonstrate confidence and self-belief, consistently acting with integrity and naturally trusted by others.
• Provide an example to others of being self-initiating, self-starting, self-learning, committed and engaged.
• Display the ability to pursue goals with a deep sense of purpose and direction.
• Work with colleagues across several practice areas and internationally.
• Display a high level of understanding of market issues and extensive business awareness to assist clients in understanding and modelling risks effectively.
• Contribute to the firm's intellectual capital development through research activity.
• Relevant experience with some of the following: Solvency II, financial reporting, reserving, ALM, ORSA or risk management.
• Independence of thought and ability to challenge colleagues regardless of grade.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability.
• Knowledge of the insurance legal and regulatory framework.
• Adaptable, with a keen interest in developing your technical and commercial capabilities.
• Sound knowledge of the non-life industry and ability to apply that knowledge in practical and commercial situations.
Would suit a qualified actuary with up to 5 years' pqe.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact Paul on 016099404 or [email protected] .
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland