We are excited to announce a permanent opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to join our client’s Technical Pricing and Innovation team. The chosen post-holder will join an expert team of pricing analysts, who supply market leading technical pricing models into both our Personal Lines and Commercial Lines Street Pricing Teams.
The chosen post-holder will ultimately hold responsibility for risk cost modelling activities across a range of our General Insurance products, ensuring that controls are managed and assessed at all times. Working alongside our underwriting, portfolio and pricing teams the post-holder will also have accountability for ensuring all reporting, modelling and analysis work adheres to our Pricing business standards and industry regulations.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Prepare modelling data from both internal and external sources
• Build and refresh models to predict risk cost.
• Monitor the ongoing effectiveness of existing models.
• Maintain appropriate model documentation, governance and sign offs.
• Collate and run both pricing and profitability MI reports including Actual Price to Technical Price.
• Provide support for ongoing pricing innovation and sophistication projects
Skills & experiences required:
• Part-qualified actuary
• Previous general insurance pricing experience
• Evidence of strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of the Irish insurance market
• Degree in an actuarial, data science, statistical or mathematical subject area
• Programming skills – Python, R, VBA, as well as prior experience of SQL, SAS, Emblem, Radar would be an advantage.
What will you get for this role?
• A competitive salary
• Generous defined contribution pension scheme
• Annual performance related bonus and pay review
• The option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
• Up to 40% discount on company products
• Flexible working arrangements. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
For further information, please contact [email protected] or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland