Qualified Actuary required to investigate and implement Financial Reporting and Regulatory structure for international firm post Brexit.
This role offers the opportunity to gain exposure to a broad range of actuarial specialisms together with exposure to the commercial/risk aspects of the business. Tasks you may be involved in will vary from business planning, reporting, expense management, economic capital, capital management, Solvency II, production of the ORSA, and interactions across the business. The candidate must have previous experience in a Financial Business planning or Reporting role. Solvency II experience, together with experience developing and documenting methodology would be advantageous.
• Ensure all Regulatory & Financial Reporting obligations are met in the new structure post Brexit.
• Quantify the financial impact of the proposed changes post Brexit as well as the work required to ensure that the appropriate systems and processes are in place so that we have the capability to perform all Financial Reporting required.
• Calculation and review of economic capital/Solvency II capital resources & requirements
• Development and documentation of methodology for planning and capital calculations
• Provide financial analysis and prepare reports which provide management information to facilitate improved financial management and support effective decision-making.
• Provide expert advice to key stakeholders by proactively identifying opportunities and raising challenges to meet business objectives and mitigate risks.
• Educate key stakeholders on financial aspects of business decisions and financial risks and resource allocations.
• Manage financial management activities for business unit that support the delivery of business strategies and maintain strong financial governance and ensure that financial risks in area of responsibility are effectively managed.
• Develop and maintain relationships with other areas/departments in the business to ensure agreed deliverables are received within target date
• Manage and assist more junior members of the team
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland