Reporting to the CEO this role is responsible for leading the Risk Management Function for an Asset-Based Reinsurer.
Purpose of this role:
To manage the investment and other risks of asset-backed reinsurance transactions. The ideal experience we’re looking for includes Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Section 110 investment vehicles, collateral trusts or asset reinsurance.
Key Contribution Areas:
• Provide an effective and constructive input to the CEO and management team on all major projects, initiatives, transactions and decisions.
• Chair the Risk Committee, and be a member of the other key management Committees (Capital Management, Investment, Reinsurance & Operations Committees)
• Play a key role in the developing and delivering new Asset Reinsurance business, ensuring appropriate identification and consideration of the risks involved, and development of appropriate risk mitigation and management practices.
• Ensure that the ERM framework – including risk strategy, appetite/tolerance statements, and policies – is appropriate to business strategy/risk profile, and in line with the Group framework.
• Produce and present a comprehensive Risk Update to the Board Risk Committee, and actively support/manage the relationship with the Chair of the Board Risk Committee and other Directors as required.
Please contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate