You will support the Head of Actuarial Function (HoAF) in the following:
• Managing the Actuarial Teams to ensure the regulatory and statutory returns are accurately produced and submitted within agreed deadlines.
• Deputise for the Head of Actuarial Function, which can require presentation of Reports to Senior Management, the Executive Committee and Board.
• Management of activities such as restructuring activity, modelling platform changes, admin system migrations and improvements to the governance and control environment.
• Supporting the HoAF and other business areas by carrying out various actuarial analyses. This includes inputs to the ORSA, the annual strategy plan, product profitability reviews and proposed changes in outsourcing arrangements.
• Responsible for the professional development of the actuarial managers within the Actuarial Function including goal setting, feedback and formal half yearly appraisals
For further information please contact [email protected] or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland