The role requires the following:
• Assess the impact of the IFRS Day 1 transition;
• Become an expert in the actuarial aspects of the IFRS 17 standards, and develop reporting solutions in accordance with those requirements;
• Coordinate actuarial components and tasks of the IFRS 17 project;
• Develop actuarial solutions to operationalise the generation of IFRS 17 actuarial items for the balance sheet and PnL;
• Support actuarial model developments and investigations required to facilitate IFRS 17 reporting;
• Support the development of the reporting systems required for IFRS 17;
• Gain an understanding of all Irish hub business.
• Qualified actuary;
• Life insurance reporting experience, ideally Solvency II and IFRS;
• Competent at networking, liaising with other teams and relationship building.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland