This is a 12 month contract for a Nearly Newly Qualified Actuary to support a growing and dynamic company. It is a rewarding role where the candidate will work on the Financial Reporting team with a particular focus on IFRS reporting including experience analysis, assumption setting and business planning. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in an exciting and challenging environment.
• Calculation of technical reserves and production of reports to support monthly IFRS reporting
• Analysis, interpretation and communication of financial results
• Monitor performance of the business relative to budget expectations
• Preparation of management information and presentations for internal committees
• Input into assumption setting for pricing and reserving
• Assist in the modelling of the business plan and forecasts in Prophet
• Assist in the development, testing and implementation of reserving models for new products
• Validation of data and co-ordination of data quality process within the team
• Assist in implementation of IFRS17
Please contact Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate