9-12 months contract for a qualified actuary (maternity leave).
As a member of the Actuarial Corporate team you will assist in producing the financial reporting results as follows:
• Solvency II Reporting
• Group IFRS reporting
• Value of New Business
• Embedded Value and analysis
• ORSA Projections
• Asset Liability Matching
• Experience Analysis
Essential Requirements –
• Qualified Actuary with financial reporting experience.
• Highly numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skilled user of Excel
• Ability to analyse data to produce key insights.
• Problem solving: Ability to investigate problems and produce practical and workable solutions.
• Planning/organisation: good time management, ability to plan work to meet tight deadlines.
• Team working / Interaction with others: strong team player with ability to interact with colleagues at all levels within the company.
Desirable but not essential –
• Experience of PROPHET actuarial modelling system
For further information please contact email@example.com or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland