We are looking for an actuarial consultant to join our client's team and assist with the detailed analysis and implementation of regulatory projects. This is a wide-ranging role where you can experience life in a FinTech working with our clients in the financial services industry. You’ll be involved in all aspects of implementations providing candidates the opportunity to upskill technically while working on practical business and actuarial solutions.
Principal Accountabilities of Position:
• Lead and participate in client workshops.
• Liaise with clients to ensure their business requirements are documented and met via the technical solution.
• Conduct necessary research and participate in training to become a subject matter expert in the latest regulatory standards.
• Input into design and planning of technical solutions
• Configuration of the our software product to client specifications.
• Participate and contribute to project activities such as planning, reporting and task & resource management.
The candidate should possess the following skills and experience and be able to demonstrate/substantiate them at interview:
• Qualified Actuary
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Problem solving mindset
• Strong Relationship management – internal colleagues, 3rd parties, and clients.
• Excellent all-round communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and react to changing priorities
• Experience in/of a systems / technical role
• Experience working in an actuarial reporting role
• Knowledge of insurance company data structures. processes and products.
• Experience using: JIRA, MS Office Suite (including Visio), MS SQL, VBA
Please contact [email protected] or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate