- Production of financial reporting results for local and Group balance sheets including (but not limited to): IFRS, Solvency II, and EBS.
- Check accuracy of modelled results and analyse and explain key trends and movements.
- Communication of results, key messages and insights to local Chief Actuaries and wider Group stakeholders.
- Support the integration of future acquisitions or portfolio transfers into the Actuarial Shared Service Centre
- Active contribution to innovative initiatives such as process automation and enhancing analysis and controls.
- Support ad-hoc analysis & investigations across the various basis as required.
- Production of economic scenarios for stochastic computation
- Support other actuarial teams and wider Group functions as required.
Please contact [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals: Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate