Summary of responsibilities:
• Oversight of capital and liquidity management of the division
• Capital management to cover all financial reporting, regulatory, and rating agency bases
• Close ongoing interaction with relevant legal entities in EMEA, US and APAC
• Support all regulatory capital interactions
• Economic capital measurement and management
• Manage the Capital & Liquidity team
The role would suit a qualified actuary with a strong finance background who has worked in other organisations with global perspective. Strong communication skills needed.
Please contact Paul@acumen-resources.com or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate