Leading the IFRS 17 Modelling workstream,
The role will involve:
• Collaboration with stakeholders at all levels within the business and the IFRS17 program to identify, design and deliver key activities of the IFRS17 Modelling Workstream
• Collaboration across multiple geographically & culturally diverse teams to understand current practices and methodologies and to explain and get buy in for proposed implementations
• Synthesise & get buy-in to an ambitious vision & goals for the delivery of these outputs in terms of quality, timeliness, efficiency, reporting, value-added management information.
• Support the design and change management to deliver this vision.
• Support presentations for IFRS17 steering committees, status meetings, project governance forums and workshops
• Support and manage definition of scope, planning, budget and business case for projects, and secure the delivery of the program in term of scope, planning and budget
Please contact email@example.com or 016099409 for further information in strictest confidence.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland