This is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced team and play a key role in the implementation and roll-out of IFRS 17.
The role will involve:
• Support to the development and review of methodology for production of IFRS 17
• Analysis of financial reporting processes and respective information flows to ensure availability of required data, including expense management processes required to feed the calculation of the IFRS 17 reserves
• Co-ordinate the production of IFRS 17 financial reporting, including documentation of accounting posting logic
• Preparation of required disclosures for Life business
• Preparation of summary reports detailing the drivers of business performance under IFRS 17, including comparatives to current IFRS 4 environment and specific analysis of transition impacts
• Supporting with establishment of processes and controls to analyse performance post IFRS 17 go live
Please contact Jenny@acumen-resources.com or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate