Responsibilities will include:
• Oversight of all IFRS 17 program work streams, covering concepts, data analysis and processing, model and systems developments, actuarial and accounting reporting standards, and management of their deliverables vis-à-vis the plan;
• Chairing the IFRS17 Steering Committee and attendance at Board and Committee meetings, as required, for reporting purposes;
• Input to and implementation of governance over the IFRS 17 and transformation program;
• Management of the program budget and resources;
• Management of program plan and dependencies between the individual work streams including early warnings of deviations from milestones as necessary and recommendations for actions to address delays;
• Liaise and build relationships with multiple business units, both locally and internationally;
• Manage and coordinate communications to stakeholders and management;
• Manage the agreement of the principles and methodologies to be applied in the delivery of reporting solutions that are compliant with IFRS 17 requirements.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland