As a Longevity Pricing Actuary you will play a key role in supporting the pricing process associated with new European reinsurance transactions featuring longevity risk, which includes product development, basis derivation, pricing and supporting the execution of transactions.
Responsibilities will include:
– Supporting the pricing of new transactions, including managing the data analysis, modelling and risk assessment.
– Deriving demographic assumptions to use in the pricing process e.g. through performing experience investigations
– Implementation of new reinsurance transactions, including operational support.
– Reviewing reserves, capital and risk metrics produced from actuarial models to monitor the impact of new transactions on the wider business
– Engaging in ad hoc research projects arising within the team
– Liaising with corporate actuarial, operations, finance and legal teams within the business
– Communicating proposals and results to senior management and external clients
For details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny in strictest confidence (016099409 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland