Working in the Risk Management department of a successful cross-border company you will work closely with the Risk Manager and Chief Risk Officer and will be responsible for:
• Reviewing and challenging Actuarial models, assumptions and calculations including solvency capital requirement calculations.
• Assist with the production of regulatory documents such as the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment Report, the Solvency and Financial Condition Report and the Regular Supervisory Report.
• Contribute to the development and analysis of actuarial scenario analyses and stress tests.
• Work closely with the Actuarial, Finance and Investment departments to produce key reports and analyses.
• Work closely with Actuarial and Product Development departments to provide technical support in new product initiatives, tax calculations, illustrations, general actuarial operations, etc.
• Participate in periodic product reviews and pricing assessments.
• Be a technical expert in the Risk Management department in relation to actuarial matters.
• Monitor and measure key financial and operational risks.
• Present reports to senior management and the Risk Committee.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Work closely with the Chief Risk Officer and contribute to all aspects of the Risk Management department.
For further information please contact Jenny@acumen-resources.com or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland