Our Client is looking to add an experienced trainee or qualified actuary to its growing team of reinsurance professionals.
The role will offer the opportunity to work with complex and innovative reinsurance transactions.
Responsibilities will evolve with increasing experience, but may include:
• Completion of experience studies in line with the expectations of key business stakeholders.
• Assist with the design and implementation of model and process improvements (including model governance and controls).
• Contribute to development and planning for the implementation of projects, new transactions and new reporting requirements.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the intricacies of a portfolio of complex reinsurance treaties.
• Review the completion of complex collateral calculations, earnings analyses and capital requirements.
For details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny in strictest confidence (016099409 or email@example.com).
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland