The Pricing Actuary role is part of the Pricing function, working alongside qualified and trainee pricing actuaries, and a team of pricing analysts on the full range of personal and commercial lines business including; motor, household, commercial and niche products.
In this multi-product team, the Pricing Actuary will work on both personal and commercial lines of business, building and refreshing technical models, customer behaviour models and rating tariffs, manipulating and modelling relevant datasets, and embedding and documenting relevant procedures.
The Pricing Actuary will also collaborate with colleagues across the business and with colleagues in the group to deliver the strategy of the Pricing function ensuring profitable growth and positive customer outcomes.
• Build and refresh technical and customer behaviour models and tariffs in line with our Global P&C best practice approach
• Deliver pricing recommendations for all lines of business to deliver planned profitability
• Make best use of available and emerging datasets to develop innovative pricing approaches and identify emerging pricing issues in the market
• Collaborate with the relevant product portfolio managers, sharing knowledge and developing new products and solutions to business problems
• Support organisational wide strategic projects w ith technical pricing knowledge
• Create and sustain strong working relationships with all internal and group stakeholders
• Participate in international group pricing projects, as required
Skills & Experience Required:
• Newly or nearly qualified Actuary
• Relevant pricing experience, ideally experience in commercial lines pricing
• Demonstrated competency with relevant pricing and data manipulation software, e.g. Emblem, SAS, R, SQL
• Demonstrated experience in communicating and delivering technical solutions to business stakeholders
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland