In this multi-product team, the Pricing Actuary will work on both personal and commercial lines of business, building and refreshing technical models, customer behaviour models and rating tariffs, manipulating and modelling relevant datasets, and embedding and documenting relevant procedures.
The Pricing Actuary will also collaborate with colleagues across the business and with colleagues in the Group to deliver the strategy of the Pricing function ensuring profitable growth and positive customer outcomes.
• Build and refresh technical and customer behaviour models and tariffs in line with our Global P&C best practice approach
• Deliver pricing recommendations for all lines of business to deliver planned profitability
• Make best use of available and emerging datasets to develop innovative pricing approaches and identify emerging pricing issues in the market
• Collaborate with the relevant product portfolio managers, sharing knowledge and developing new products and solutions to business problems
• Support organisational wide strategic projects with technical pricing knowledge
• Participate in international group pricing projects, as required
Skills & Experience Required:
• Minimum of 2 years’ General Insurance experience
• Newly or nearly qualified Actuary
• Demonstrated competency with relevant pricing and data manipulation software, e.g. Emblem, SAS, R, SQL
• Demonstrated experience in communicating and delivering technical solutions to business stakeholders
• A third level degree in a relevant discipline
• Commitment to working toward Global P&C Silver Accreditation on appointment
• Experience in commercial lines pricing
• Experience in both retail and commercial lines of business
• Experience in using Radar
• Extensive knowledge and experience of the full range of standard GI Pricing techniques including rating adequacy techniques and methodologies, GLM risk modelling, credibility / experience pricing methods, customer behaviour modelling and price optimisation
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland