This is an ideal opportunity for a self-driven individual to develop skills and gain excellent experience within a growing team.
* Data manipulation and preparation of reports;
* Preparing and reporting on results of analyses;
* Analysis of profitability of Personal lines accounts ;
* Support and maintenance of technical models ;
* Development and maintenance of appropriate tools, models and structures that support the analysis of new and renewal business in support of business objectives.
* Bachelor’s degree in a Mathematical or Actuarial discipline;
* Qualified actuary or progressing towards qualification
Please contact [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals: Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate