The Product Systems Actuary will work on a project to implement a new policy administration system, key responsibilities include:
• Support the work to identify ways to rationalise our client’s product range.
• Ensure that any changes to products are challenged with policyholder outcomes in mind.
• Ensure that any changes to products are costed to help understand any shareholder impacts.
• Support any work needed to update Terms and Conditions.
• Produce systems specifications for products.
• Test products on new system.
• Collaborate with colleagues across the business to ensure that all processes are updated to take account of product changes and ensure that the company operates in line with Terms and Conditions.
• Liaise with external new system provider.
Trainee Actuary with ideally 2 /3 years' experience
Understanding of unit linked products preferably in an international market
Please contact Jenny on +35316099409 or jenny@acumen-resources for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland