Responsibilities will include:
– Leading the model design and specification with a particular focus on improving the existing reporting process.
– Liaise on modelling standards and methodology (with the possibility of using actuarial teams in other parts of the group to support model review and testing etc)
– Put together a project plan and keep the Reporting Manager and Actuarial Director informed on progress
– Conversion of existing models into Prophet products. This work will include model point creation, assumption table generation, coding and output of results.
– Regression testing of models against previous results.
– Documentation: including documentation of testing, model documentation and process documentation.
– Support handover of new models.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099409 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland