Our client is looking to add a trainee actuary to its growing team of reinsurance professionals.
The role will offer the opportunity to work with complex and innovative reinsurance transactions.
The key responsibilities include:
• Completing mortality, claim and lapse experience studies in line with the expectations of key business stakeholders.
• Preparing clear and concise documentation to effectively communicate key insights and results to all stakeholders.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of the intricacies of a portfolio of complex reinsurance treaties.
• Responding to queries and providing explanations as required by senior management.
• Reviewing client reporting, including monitoring reporting as per treaty requirements, analysis vs pricing expectations and verification of accuracy of data received.
• Preparing data and models required for quarterly liability calculations.
• Performing complex collateral calculations, earnings analyses and capital requirement calculations.
• Assisting with the design and implementation of model and process improvements (including model governance and controls).
• Contributing to development and planning for the implementation of Group projects, new transactions and new reporting requirements.
• Maintaining ongoing operational relationships with key internal stakeholders and external clients.
For details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny in strictest confidence (016099409 or [email protected]s.com).
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland