Our newly-established client (part of a global multinational financial services conglomerate) is currently looking to add a number of actuarial personnel to its team.
The roles are an excellent opportunity for individuals with strong actuarial, analytical and numerical skills and a good understanding of actuarial frameworks. You will be involved in prioritising a broad range of activities across all aspects of actuarial, reinsurance and risk management in the context of a rapidly growing business. You will interact with multiple other functional areas including underwriting, finance, compliance, claims, senior management and colleagues in international offices.
• Modeling of the reinsurance portfolio for retrocession purposes
• Analysis of reinsurance structures taking into account economic and customer-related criteria
• Structuring the Exposure Management Tool
• Natural hazard modeling
• Advising the Group’s primary insurance companies on the selection of reinsurance solutions
• Support in discussions and negotiations with reinsurers, retrocessionaires and cedants
• Development and description of mathematical models
• Control and, if necessary, support the preparation of portfolio information on quoting or other analysis needs
For further information please contact email@example.com or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland