Responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
• Aggregation and validation of results used in IFRS, Solvency II and MCEV;
• Regulatory and Group Reporting (ARTP, ORSA, SFCR, RSR, MVBS);
• Production of reports/presentations explaining the change in reserves over the month/quarter;
• Support annual assumption setting exercise and the preparation of corresponding reports;
• Support the annual review of the appropriateness of reinsurance arrangements;
• Support the production of the annual Actuarial Function Report an IFRS Reporting Actuary’s Report.
• Support the annual assessment of the underwriting policy and associated processes;
• Preparation of actuarial material and slides for Management and Board Committee meetings;
• Provide actuarial support on various project initiatives (e.g. IFRS 17, new products etc).
For further information please contact [email protected] or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland