The successful candidate will take responsibility for the regular business as usual quantitative reporting on unit-linked and protection business while simultaneously supporting various project initiatives. Responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
• Produce and validate actuarial liability data;
• Produce and validate actuarial reserves for IFRS and SII reporting;
• Streamline/automate existing actuarial reporting processes;
• Implement new products/branches into reporting processes when required;
• Produce annual experience studies and support the preparation of assumption setting reports;
• Support the preparation of corporate plans;
• Provide actuarial support on various project initiatives (e.g. IFRS 17).
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland