Nearly Newly qualified Actuary required to take responsibility in the following areas:
• Validate the Technical Provisions for the quarterly MVBS
• Validate the assumption set based on experience analyses
• Provide documentation with regards activities carried out to validate results
• Provide an independent opinion on the technical provision process to ensure accuracy of the results.
• Review of other financial reporting tasks such as NBV, MCEV, Reinsurance Returns, IFRS reporting, etc.
Ideally candidates should have Reporting experience and experience with Modelling software.
Please contact Jenny@acumen-resources.com or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate