You will be responsible for a large scope of businesses and markets, encompassing both the Insurance and Reinsurance segments, for a large range of products.
Responsibilities will include:
• Contribute to implementing the 2nd opinion on reserves framework.
• Build independent reserving assumptions and methodologies. Identify any area of uncertainty and estimate their potential impacts.
• Conduct regular technical and valuation analysis across relevant lines of business. Assess, review and challenge the appropriateness of methodologies and assumptions.
• Provide Senior Management with an independent opinion on Technical Reserves and profitability.
• Calculate, with the support of the capital modelling CoE, the reserve Risk Appetite (moderate and stress scenarios).
• Contribute to transversal profitability reviews and the performance, from time to time, of deep dive analyses on specific LoBs, together with the Underwriting team.
Contact [email protected] or +35316099409 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland