Summary of Position Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Head of Solvency and Risk Analytics to deliver on key activities during 2022
o Support the ORSA process including writing of ORSA reports in particular in the context of the Group’s future operating model as a result of Brexit.
o Develop and monitor solvency and risk analytics for the Solvency II EU Group and across the wider EMEA region as solvency regimes develop
o Review and challenge proposals with material risk and capital implications e.g. dividend payments, product developments, new business deals, M&A transactions
o Liaise on the further development of stress and scenario testing
o Support the team on all new regulatory developments
Essential Experience, Skills and Competencies:
• Nearly Newly or Qualified actuary
• Experience of financial reporting of complex financial products.
• Experience and knowledge of European insurance products
• Experience of drafting reports for senior management, e.g. ORSA Reports, Actuarial Function Reports, etc, would be an advantage
• Sound understanding of capital markets
• Ability to work in a team taking own initiative and consulting with others as appropriate
• Ability to manage the expectations of others allowing for multiple dependencies
• Attention to detail combined with respect for deadlines
Please contact Jenny at [email protected] and 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland