- Lead the completion of non-life reserving, capital or pricing reviews and provide analysis of the robustness of firms' business models and balance sheets to support the effective supervision of the regulated insurance industry in Ireland.
- Drive knowledge sharing by developing and maintaining productive relationships with the Supervisory teams, proactively collaborating with them in order to support effective supervision.
- In conjunction with the Supervisory teams, lead external engagements with senior stakeholders and through constructive challenge identify critical issues to be addressed.
- Coach and mentor team members to ensure they can achieve the required performance standards and meet their own job enrichment/development objectives.
- Relevant post-qualification experience. Strong background in non-life insurance/reinsurance with a sound understanding of risk management.
- Strong understanding of non-life reserving, capital modelling or pricing.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory, supervisory and reporting requirements for the non-life insurance industry in Ireland.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and communication/collaboration skills.
- Membership of the professional body, the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) or the Society of Actuaries in Ireland (SAI), is an indispensable condition of the tenure of the employment. (Applicants who are not current members can join if they are extended an offer of employment.)
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland