The role is central to the delivery of the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA). The role holder will be expected to work closely with other risk managers and actuaries to ensure the successful delivery of a range of risk and capital related processes throughout the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with the Chief Risk Officer to help identify potential financial risk exposure and work with the business to propose risk management policies and mitigation as appropriate.
2. Support the delivery of the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) report and manage the underlying process.
3. Build and maintain strong working relationships with finance and risk managers
4. Support the CRO in complying with any regulatory requirement or request from the Central Bank of Ireland
5. Support the CRO in reporting to Group, Risk Committee, the Audit Committee and the Board as required
6. Undertake any other duties assigned by the CRO or Senior Management which are consistent with your expertise and skills
7. Present to senior management committees as required
Skills & Experience required:
• Extensive actuarial experience in a Life Assurance environment
• Demonstrates an appreciation for risk management and how risk is mitigated and controlled
• Sound analysis and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland