Outstanding opportunity for a newly qualified actuary to relocate to the US.
Role will include:
• Understand the current modelling methods for IFRS and Solvency II
• Understand the current assumptions that are used in the models and how the assumptions were developed
• Review historical results and compare the historical results to projected experience
• Recommend changes to the assumptions that allow for a more accurate projected premium and claims that are consistent with historical experience
• Work closely with the Head of Inforce Optimization and his staff to increase the economic value of management actions
• Work closely with the Chief Actuary and his staff to implement the necessary model changes
• Document recommendations
Suitable candidates should have at least 5 years’ work experience in either Modelling or Reporting roles
Please contact [email protected] or 016099409 in strictest confidence for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate