As Valuations Actuary for a global reinsurer you will be responsible for:
• Support Solvency II, capital and risk management work through expert advice, modelling and analysis.
• Assist in the completion of quarterly and annual Solvency II regulatory submissions.
• Assist in the completion of relevant regulatory and board reports (e.g. Actuarial Report on Technical Provisions).
• Maintain and further develop all relevant Solvency II tools, processes and documentation, ensuring they are robust, up to date and user-friendly.
• Support risk management processes (e.g. ORSA, ALM) through the maintenance and running of detailed solvency models and provision of expert insights.
• Stakeholder management, including working with Finance and Pricing in managing timelines and deliverables.
• Maintain and implement best practice actuarial processes; working with other functions where required (e.g. IT, other valuation teams).
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Qualified actuary with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably working in the Insurance/Reinsurance market.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the actuarial aspects of life and health insurance risks.
• VB coding experience an advantage.
• Understanding and experience in Solvency II reporting and analytics is desirable.
For more information please contact Jenny at 016099409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland