Our Client's profile:
We work with some of the largest institutions, both public and private, to help them build trust in their numbers while creating long – term solutions to business critical problems. Our risk and analytical skills along with our predictive insights help our clients to act decisively on the issues that really matter.
We have never been busier! We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our team, to help us to deliver our services, and to build a rewarding career.
What you can expect in return:
The team works in a friendly, positive and vibrant atmosphere, where people are encouraged and supported to take responsibility at an early stage and proactively develop their career. In return we offer individuals the opportunity to be highly rewarded personally, in terms of professional development, and financially.
We offer excellent training to our people to strengthen their technical knowledge but equally importantly to broaden their personal and consulting skills. This is backed up by on-the-job development opportunities and a mentoring structure that helps people to develop their full potential.
About the role:
We look to develop accomplished all-round consultants, not just technically strong actuaries. This means exposure to a wide range of clients and project situations, including the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams or with people from our network firms overseas. As you develop within the role, you will be expected to build a strong personal profile both internally in and externally in the market
Day to day duties include:
• Be part of teams working on a wide range of both core actuarial assignments and multidisciplinary assignments in wider fields
• Engage and act as key point of contact for clients
• Contribute to the development of new and exciting consulting product opportunities, including opportunities to partner with other professionals in the firm in the areas of Corporate Finance, Banking and Enterprise Risk Management
• Be involved in preparing proposals in response to client requests
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated people to join our team and help us to deliver our services and our solutions.
Do you have?
• At least 2 years of experience ideally within the life insurance or the reinsurance market
• Excellent commercial awareness, including the understanding of wider business issues
• Excellent relationship management skills; constantly promoting personal trust and integrity with both internal and external stakeholders
• Strong technical, problem identification and analytical skills (IT/software/programming skills)
• High motivation and the desire to for personal development in technical and broader consulting skills
• The ability to communicate our analysis to our clients in plain English. We’re looking for candidates with strong oral, listening and written communication abilities
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to deliver within timescales is an important attribute.
If so we want to hear from you!
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland