The successful candidate for this non life actuary job will have the opportunity to influence and be involved in all actuarial aspects of the business including provisioning, pricing, and capital management.
The main areas of actuarial involvement include:
- Quarterly review of provisioning levels, methodologies and assumptions
- Solvency II Technical Provision calculations
- Provide analyses for budget and forecasting
- Supporting the Underwriting Department in pricing reviews and technical analysis
- Portfolio performance analysis
- Exposure reporting and accumulations
Solvency II and capital management
- Review and management of Solvency II SCR calculations
- Review and management of the capital model and embedding its use in the business
- Liaising with Group Risk Management on capital modelling issues
- Support the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA)
- Support in relation to SII Audit
- Actuarial or similar mathematical or financial degree
- Ideally 1-2 years GI experience but someone with a keen interest in moving into Non Life will also be considered.
- Computer skills (Excel, VBA, Access, R, SQL) preferable
Please contact Jenny at [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate