Exciting opportunity for an experienced analyst in a varied commercial role – you will be involved in all aspects of pricing products whilst managing risk and reward. Ideally suited to someone who no longer wants to sit actuarial exams.
• Influence and contribute toward the development of new Life, Pensions and Investment products or the amendment of existing products to meet changing business objectives.
• Investigate and recommend solutions to issues raised by the business which are impacting on the effectiveness of the product.
• Ongoing analysis of the products and markets undertaken to support or influence the product or project objectives.
• Communicate and liaise with other business areas to ensure their understanding and that appropriate support for product developments is in place.
• Write and present papers on product developments and investigations to senior management.
Please contact jen[email protected] or +35316099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland