• Participate in the company’s financial risk management strategy, with particular focus on structured products.
• Oversight of the hedging services and contribute to hedging P&L attribution
• Identify risk issues that impact the profitability and solvency position of the business.
• Assist in the control of the Asset Liability Management process in compliance with group standards.
• Assess the consequences on the Company’s risk profile of management proposals and decisions.
• Research, interpret and communicate developments in market and regulatory standards for derivative pricing and risk measurement methodologies
• FRM or PRM or CFA or member of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland or equivalent
• Significant knowledge of financial market instruments
• Understanding of capital, profit and value measures and drivers
• Ambitious, career orientated and driven financial risk professional