Job purpose: The key tasks are to assist in all aspects of the actuarial function. As a key member of the actuarial team, you will also play a role in the overall actuarial inputs provided to the Management and Board and to the external Head of Actuarial Function.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Maintain SCR Calculation system incorporating the production of the Technical Provisions.
• Population of the QRT's.
• Assist with the the ORSA projection in line with the ORSA Policy and update ORSA Policy with recommendations to the Actuarial Manager.
• Input into Board Reports, contributing to the production of the ORSA and other narrative documents such as the Solvency and Financial Condition Report and Regular Supervisory Report.
• Perform annual earnings review on all books with recommendations to the Actuarial Manager.
• Manage the compliance of procedures manuals associated with the Actuarial Function, including reserving, pricing, SCR, ORSA and earnings.
• Perform average reserving for quarterly (for non-assistance all claims) and half yearly for cancellation claims.
• Production of monthly reserving for IFRS accounting.
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Part-qualified Actuary with approximately 2-3 years’ experience as a guide
• Non-Life Insurance industry experience an advantage
• Solvency II experience
For further details, contact [email protected]
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland