• Enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Relishes the opportunity to work with complex transaction structures and senior stakeholders.
This role offers a rare opportunity to work at the forefront of the industry, working with large volumes of insurance risk, playing a role in both technical and commercial decision-making, and working with both the oversight and commercial teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
• An actuarial qualification with at least five years in a life insurance or life reinsurance environment.
• Cash flow modelling, financial reporting, basis review, audit or risk management experience.
• An assertive and self-motivated personality with the capacity to work autonomously, as part of a team and across teams.
• An enthusiastic approach to work with a strong work ethic, a keen appetite to learn and develop and a willingness to work to a flexible schedule.
Please contact [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals: Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate