Reporting to the Head of Actuarial Function, this role will be a key member of the Actuarial Function team and a significant driver of the success of the team’s key deliverables.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Contribute to the production of Actuarial Function Reports covering US, UK, Asia-Pacific and European business.
This will include:
Assessment of sufficiency and quality of data
Review experience analysis and assess the appropriateness of best estimate assumptions
Assessment of methods and models used to calculate the Technical Provisions
Review and analysis of BEL and Risk Margin results
Manage the production of the Underwriting and Retrocession Opinions.
• Assess compliance with Solvency II requirements
• Support the Head of Actuarial Function’s contribution to Risk Management
• Manage the production of the Actuarial Function ORSA Opinions
• Support the Head of Actuarial Function and Deputy Head of Actuarial Function in other key legal entity and divisional projects
Please contact [email protected] or 016099409 in strictest confidence for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate