We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated professional to join our team and help us to deliver our services and solutions. We’re also looking for the following experience and skills:
• Experience in the non-life insurance or reinsurance market from either a consultancy or industry background
• Proven track record of building strong client relationships and ability to communicate our analysis to our clients in plain English
• Develop junior staff, including technical training and performance management
• Strong technical, problem identification and analytical skills, ideally at least one specialist area of experience
• Strong project and financial management skills with the ability to deliver to budget and within timescales
• Be self-motivated and take responsibility for personal development in technical and broader consulting skills
• Excellent IT/software/programming skills – we’re data obsessed and we base our advice on our data analysis skills
The team works in a friendly, positive and vibrant atmosphere, where people are encouraged and supported to take responsibility at an early stage and proactively develop their career. In return, we offer individuals the opportunity to be highly rewarded personally, in terms of professional development, and financially. We offer excellent training to our people to strengthen their technical knowledge but equally importantly to broaden their personal and consulting skills. This is backed up by on-the-job development opportunities and a mentoring structure that helps people to develop their full potential right through to Partnership.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for the following:
• Manage and deliver a wide range of both core actuarial assignments and multidisciplinary assignments in wider fields
• Act as clients’ main point of day-to-day contact on engagements
• Lead and manage staff effectively in order to ensure the highest quality of and timely delivery of engagements
• Lead or contribute to the development of new consulting product opportunities, including opportunities to partner with other professionals in the firm in the areas of Corporate Finance, Banking and Enterprise Risk Management
• Be actively involved in the development of new and existing client relationships, including playing a pivotal role in client pitches and proposals
• Take an active role in supporting the strategic management and running of the practice
We look to develop accomplished all-round consultants, not just technically strong actuaries. This means exposure to a wide range of clients and project situations, including the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams or with people from our network firms overseas. You will be able to build a strong personal profile both internally and externally in the market.
For further information, please contact [email protected] or +35316099404. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland