Our client is looking to recruit a qualified (or near qualified) actuary to join their Pensions practice in Dublin. They are looking for individuals with relevant experience, or who are looking for new challenges and believe that they can leverage their existing skills in a new environment, who are able to work as part of a team and who are responsible, decisive, clear thinking and self-motivated.
The client pension team has developed a clear proposition and position around the provision of independent, leading edge, corporate pension advice – and has pioneered a range of initiatives and thinking in the Irish market.
Within their Pensions practice, you’ll work with a wide variety of companies, from large multinationals to private listed businesses. You will be part of the team advising them on how to best achieve their objectives in relation to their pension or benefit schemes. You’ll consult on how clients should manage both liability and asset risks within their pension plans, negotiate with trustees on how to fund schemes, designs plans to help employees save for retirement and advise on potential mergers or acquisitions.
The role will offer a great variety of work and opportunities for both personal and professional development as they look to further grow their business in the years ahead.
The responsibilities would include:
• Managing and delivering advice to a portfolio of clients
• Looking to lead those assignments and develop positive client relationships
• Working on specific project based assignments where project management skills are key in the efficient and timely delivery of services
• Supporting the practice and business development through leading or contributing to the development of new consulting opportunities
• Assuming a coaching and performance management role that aligns with staff development
• Raising your personal profile both internally and externally through writing articles, social media contributions and online presence
• A qualified (or near qualified) actuary with 0-3 years PQE
• An aptitude for the highest standards of quality and accuracy in delivering work.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work in teams
• An individual who is self-motivated and looking for a challenge.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland